How to command a Micro Serial Servo Controller?

i have a Micro Serial Servo Controller buy from Pololu and im a bit rookie in matter of command it.
i have also a servomotor Futaba linked to this controller.
i manage to power it but that is all i have done so far.
my request and need for help is a script in any software available to make this thing work.
please help.
some links or the entire scripts are very precious for me.

my potential resume at: c++& dev c++ ,pascal ,VC++ ,matlab ,LabView and if are other make free to submit them.
i will try to comprehend the other but my skill base is dev C++ and pascal which in not very illustrious at them also.

:open_mouth:

Hello.

Colin Karpfinger wrote a tutorial on controlling our 8 servo controller using C#. This isn’t exactly the same product as the micro serial servo controller, but it has the same control protocol so the source code from the tutorial will still work for you.

- Ben

im not so good i suppose.
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
other idea?
pololu not have a software to test this things?

Unfortunately we do not have any test software, but you should be able to just download microsoft visual C#, download the program that Colin Karpfinger wrote (and links to in his tutorial), and run it without making any changes. This would let you test your servo controller.

Roborealm also apparently has a program that interfaces with our servo controllers using either of the two supported protocols:

roborealm.com/help/Pololu_SSC.php

I’ve never tried it, but it seems like it might be what you’re looking for.

Lastly, try browsing through our forums. There are many threads that contain various code examples for controlling our servo and motor controllers. All you really need to understand is how to send bytes over the serial port, and there should be examples here that show how to do this using at least LabView, C#, VB (and maybe matlab?). For example, these threads might be helpful:

- Ben