How to Center Servo's with UscCmd

Hey Guys,
I would like to build a web controlled camera viewable turret.
I can control the servo’s both in linux and windows fine. and understand roughly how it all works.
However, how do we centre the servo’s when using UscCmd? I noticed the command can download the config from the device, but it doesn’t seem to be paying attention to my “home” and “neutral” settings.

Is there a process we use to find these settings? Why is the device ignoring then when I upload (Tested by re-downloading to a new file name)
How can we centre the servo’s with UscCmd?

Thanks Guys
– MoonMan

Hello. If you want to send a command to the Maestro that makes your servo go to a particular position (e.g. the center), then you can use the “–servo” option of UscCmd. The TARGET parameter of this command is in units of 1/4 microseconds, and this command is not effected by the Home and and 8-Bit Neutral settings stored in the Maestro.

I don’t understand the three questions above. What exactly are you trying to do? What commands are you running? What specific behavior/data are you seeing, and how is it different from what you expected?

When you use UscCmd to download the settings from the device and save them as a config file, the file should contain the “home” and “neutral” settings that you specified in the Maestro Control Center.

–David