Pololu Robotics & Electronics
Menu
My account Comments or questions? About Pololu Contact Ordering information Distributors

Pololu Forum

Help for zumo shield

Just started learning Arduino, intel Edison and zumo shield with no background. Have error compiling arduino code on intel edison that is connected to the zumo shield.
I keep getting"fatal error: ZumoMotors.h: No such file or directory"
Have search the web for solutions but nothing changed. Anyone know the problem here?
Thankyou

Have found solution for above problems. Just place zumo robots lib individually to arduino library file location.

Hello.

I am glad you figured out your issue and fixed it; thank you for letting us know.

Just in case, since it is not clear to me where you copied the libraries for the Zumo shield, third-party files should be installed under your sketchbook directory instead of the Arduino IDE’s installation directory (e.g. “C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino”). That way when you upgrade your Arduino IDE, which uninstalls the current IDE version before installing the new version, the third-party files will not be removed. You can find your sketchbook directory under File->Preferences of your Arduino IDE.

- Amanda

Thanks for the information!