Getting two Wixel to talk to each other, Not a programing type person

I need to get two wixels to talk to each other, One needs to have a momentary button push and the other hooked to the computer to do a key press. I have no idea what I am doing.

Thanks

Hello.

Unfortunately, we do not have a pre-made example Wixel app that does what you are describing, so getting the Wixels to behave how you described would take some additional programming. Some of our example Wixel apps, such as the usb_keyboard_typer and io_repeater apps, demonstrate functionality similar to what you need and you could use them as a reference. However, if all you need to do is press a keyboard button wirelessly, you might consider a solution that doesn’t require programming, such as a wireless number pad.

Brandon

Have you considered just buying a PowerPoint remote? :slight_smile: Mine does exactly that: press a button on the remote, looks like you pressed spacebar on the computer. I think you can program it to press a different key if you want.

1 Like

I wish it was as easy as a wireless number pad,or pp remote, but this is to fit into a custom case for a single button press to make the computer hit a designated key on the keyboard. Thanks