Forums moved to new site

Hello,
We have moved the Pololu robotics forum over to a new home here at https://forum.pololu.com/ and updated the forum software. We’ll be customizing the appearance and features of this site over the next few weeks; please give it a try and let us know if anything is not working for you. The RSS feed is currently unavailable, but we hope to have that up and running again shortly.

Thanks!
-Paul

1 Like

Aah! It’s all blue!

Actually I’m just writing to say that the “keep me logged in” feature doesn’t seem to be working right. I’m logged in now, but if I trim the address line down to just suddenly I’m logged out again. If I don’t select “keep me logged in” I stay logged in for the browser session.

Other than that it looks nice. I like that the message I’m replying to appears at embedded text, not in a too-small box!

-Adam

Hey, thanks for noticing that. I had misconfigured the session cookies. Does it work better for you now?

Works for me!

-Adam

Checking out this new version of the forums, especially the subscribe feature (which has been a long time coming!) but the announcements forum doesn’t seem to have subscription enabled.

-Adam

Hello.

I’ve enabled subscription for the Announcement forum. … At least I think I have… Please let me know if I messed anything up!

- Ben