Error applying paramaters

My maestro 6 has worked good but now it will not let me change parameters. I try to change the uart setting
but it gets "error applying parameters: there was an error setting parameter 32 on the device. I will also get
an "error getting parameter Parameter_Seral_Fixed_Baud_Rate from device, when trying to run serial pull-down and run a servo. I ordered another on to see if I jacked this one but it does the same. At my wits end as to what changed, reloaded prog. and drivers, chked usb cables, the green light is solid until I plug in usb and it blinks rapid, servo light is blinking yellow, reloaded firmware 1.02.

Hello.

I am sorry you are having trouble with your two Micro Maestro 6-Channel USB Servo Controllers. There should be more information in those error messages, including a low-level error code. Could you please post screenshots of the error messages here? You can use the “Upload Attachment” button when composing a reply to attach a picture.

What operating system are you using?

You said the Maestro was working earlier. Do you know if anything about your setup changed around the time when it stopped working?

Please try connecting the Maestro to another USB port to see if that helps. If possible, please also try using a different USB cable and also try using a different computer to narrow down which components might be causing the problem.

–David