Edge lit acrylic

Anyone knows the source of edge lit acrylic sheet ?(possibly blue)
Looks like it’s a special plastic material which directs the surface light to the edges.It can be seen as neon looking signs and some toys etc.
Thanks alot!


What you are looking for is called fluorescent acrylic. If you look up your local plastics shops, they will probably have some or be able to get it for you.

If you want some parts laser cut out of fluorescent acrylic, you can contact us via our contact page: https://www.pololu.com/contact.html.

- Jan