Eclipse "Make File" Problem

OK. I’ve had it for today… :frowning:

I got a new computer (windows 7 64bit OS) and I’ve moved all my Wixel development environment over to it. I have Eclipse opening with it properly linked to my wixel_workspace. I can se all my projects in the Wixel SDK folder but when I try and compile the program I get this…

20:57:32 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project wixel-sdk ****
make all
Cannot run program “make”: Launching failed

Error: Program “make” not found in PATH
PATH=[C:\Program Files (x86)\Pololu\Wixel\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\SWTOOLS\ReadyApps;C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Bluetooth Software;C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Bluetooth Software\syswow64;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon;C:\Program Files (x86)\Pololu\Wixel\bin;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon]

20:57:32 Build Finished (took 234ms)

I suck at this sofeware set-up stuff. What the heck am I missing here? BTW: The wixel instructions say to install the 32 bit version of eclipse even if it’s a 64 bit system. And frankly, eclipse seems to be working fine. It’s that the “MakeFile” is not working when I call it in the Wixel SDK folder…

Thanks In Advance

Tim

NEVER MIND…

I had to install the Wixel Development Bundle again…

It’s working now.

Tim