DC 5v Power Regulator with Mini Pushbutton Power Switch (CTRL) Features

Hey Guys,

I use a ton of your products and just about every project I create needs both a regulator (usually 5v Step up/DN) and one of the 2809 switches (with On /Off /and CTRL features)

It would be so great if you would combine the two boards into one package, totally be a game changer for me at least!

Take your time, I dont need it until next week!! LOL

Thanks for listening,
Vince

Hi, Vince.

Thanks for the suggestion! What would you be looking to gain from combining them into one product?

-Claire

Hi Claire,

Mostly because it would save a bunch of space on my PCB designs and I would be assured of having the voltage I need regardless of the battery supply I use. Both products are becoming a must on just about all of my new designs.

I have quite a few boards that are quite compact and I’m sure that you guys (like always) would make a nice compact all in one unit that I could build around.

Attached is a snapshot of an older board with your power switch attached, Like many others, I plan on redesigning this board to include your 5v regulator board as well… and I’m pretty limited on space as it is.

Regards,

Vince Puruczky

I am not sure how much smaller a combined board could really get, but we will keep the suggestion in mind.

-Claire