This is a quick example. Just shows how to control servos powered with the maestro board and using standard servo library. In the youTube video, I put the code in the comments because youTube didn’t let me use brackets in the description.
As you can see, I just used the basic servo library and had to snip and strip the control servo wire to do this. I wrote this in the description, but I THINK (I don’t always get these communications protocols) that the right way to do that is using the TTL serial. I’m figuring that out now. I just got this working the way that made sense to me and the servos are $2 each so I wasn’t worried about it. And, the code is dead simple.