Controlling Digital servos

Is it possible to control 24 digital servos with Mini Maestro 24-Channel USB Servo Controller or can I only control 12 :question: I want to make a robot for which I will need will need 24 servos which can turn 90 degrees in both directions (180 degrees) and I found Turnigy TGY-180D 180 degree Digital Servo 2.2kg/12g/0.10 but it is digital.If it is not possible to control with the Mini Maestro 24-Channel USB Servo Controller are there any other controllers.I don’t know to program arduino or any other like that and I am familiar with only mini maestro USB servo controllers(Total amature) :frowning: .And I want to control them wirelessly if possible.Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

Hi.

Yes, you can use the Mini Maestro 24 Channel to control 24 digital servos. The specification on the Maestro product page that lists 12 digital and 12 analog channels is referring to input settings and is unrelated to the distinction between digital and analog servos.

For wireless control you might consider using a Wixel pair running the Wireless Serial App to communicate between your Maestro and another microcontroller or computer.

-Claire