Controlar dron con una llamada telefonica

Buenas tardes, he visto los productos pololu y me han gustado enormemente por su calidad y desempeño. Quiero hacer un Dron a control remoto que vuele más de cien Kilómetros de distancia Y NECESITO HACER QUE los servos se muevan a través de una llamada telefónica. Hasta el momento he logrado que funcionen muy bien por Internet, pero cuando el avión se mueve se cae la conexión y para de obedecer órdenes. Necesito que funcione con una llamada telefónica y no con Internet agradecería enormemente al que me diga ¿cómo?

Hello, Moises.

Thank you for your interest in our products. Unfortunately, we only offer assistance in English. A distributor near you might be able to offer you help in another language.

I am sorry we cannot answer your current request. Please post again if you can communicate in English.

-Derrill

Google translate does a good job with this one:

Good afternoon, I have seen the pololu products and I have liked them enormously for their quality and performance. I want to make a remote control drone that flies more than a hundred kilometers away and I NEED TO MAKE the servos move through a phone call. So far I have managed to work very well on the Internet, but when the plane moves the connection drops and stops obeying orders. I need it to work with a phone call and not with the Internet I would greatly appreciate it if you tell me how?

I wonder how the OP communicates with a drone over 100 km distant, using the internet.

In many if not most countries, it is illegal to allow a drone to fly out of the operator’s direct line of vision.

Good afternoon, I have seen the pololu products and I have liked them enormously for their quality and performance. I want to make a remote control drone that flies more than a hundred kilometers away and I NEED TO MAKE the servos move through a phone call. So far I have managed to work very well on the Internet, but when the plane moves the connection drops and stops obeying orders. I need it to work with a phone call and not with the Internet I would greatly appreciate it if you tell me how?

I moved your posts to “Robotics and electronics discussion” since it seemed a more appropriate category.

We do not carry any cellular connection hardware, but you might take a look at the selection at Adafruit to see if one of their options might work for you.

-Derrill