Connecting multiple maestro boards to one single servo motor

Hi i am experimenting on my breadboard just for fun
i have seven maestro boards connected together on a 5 to12 volts infrared remote control relay board + I have one Hi tech servo motor connected
it all works good but when i connect the signal wires together ( yellow ) wire it stops working signal gets interrupted.
My goal is to have lots maestro boards connected to this remote control relay board turn one maestro board on at a time by remote control
but only ( one outlet ) example a servo motor
Is there anyway i can connect the signal wires together without interruption ?
any help will be greatly appreciated

Hello.

I moved your post to the “Servo controllers and servos” section of the forum since it seemed more appropriate.

Could you be more specific about what you are doing and how everything is connected? For example, what is your system doing when it is working correctly compared to what happens when it “stops working”? Additionally, can you post pictures of your system that show all of your connections when it is working as well as when it stops working? A link to the infrared relay board you are using would be helpful, too.

Brandon

Hi Brandon
thanks for your help it is now working great I have 7 maestro boards working together
on a relay switch turn on one at a time with only one outlet at the end this was a great experiment
now I need to do a new Challange
thanks again Charlie

1 Like