Code for repeating several frames of a sequence in a script?

I have a script that is approx. 112 frames. I need to run the complete 112 frame sequence script and then repeat the last 12 frames 54 times. I’m a mech guy and our coding guy hasn’t returned from holiday in Iceland. I would really appreciate if the Maestro pros here could supply me with the code to accomplish this or point me somewhere where I could copy and paset the code into the script. Thank you for your help and consideration!

Starting with an empty script (and all of your sequences set up in the “Sequencer” tab), you can use the “Copy all sequences to script” button to generate a subroutine for each sequence in the “Script” tab. Then, at the top of the script, you can write your main loop that calls each of the generated subroutines once. After each subroutine is called once, you can have a while loop that calls the final 12 subroutines multiple times before repeating the whole thing again.

The names of the subroutines will look different if you renamed your sequences, but here is an example of what that might look like:

begin

#call each subroutine once:
Sequence_0
Sequence_1
Sequence_2
Sequence_3
# . . . and so on until your last sequence

#while loop to call the last 12 subroutines 54 times:
54 #specifies the number of times to loop
begin
  dup while

#insert the code you want to run 54 times here, for example:
  sequence_100
  sequence_101
  sequence_102
  sequence_103
  sequence_104
  sequence_105
  sequence_106
  sequence_107
  sequence_108
  sequence_109
  sequence_110
  sequence_111

1 minus repeat #subtract 1 from the counter and return to the beginning of the while loop
drop

repeat #return to the beginning of the main loop

Brandon