Charger for rechargeable 4.8 V NiMH 350 mAh battery pack

Hello, I am new to this site and to electronics and robotics in general. I am exploring the hobby and potentially want to study the field more in college. So I bought a mini maestro 12 and a few servos and a 4.8 V NiMH 350 mAh battery. But I can’t seem to find a charger for said battery other than the $54 iMAX-B6AC charger/discharger found on this site. Now I am not completely ready or able to afford a charger that would cost me almost $70 for one battery. Can anyone direct me to a cheaper charger that I can use to charge my battery until I have the money and more need for the iMAX-B6AC? I looked for this question before I posted and couldn’t seem to find an answer. If there is a previous post about this please leave me a link and I will look there.
Thank you

Hello.

We generally recommend the iMAX B6AC V2 Balance Charger and Discharger because it is well made and works with various kinds (e.g. different battery chemistries, nominal voltages, etc.) of battery packs. Unfortunately, we do not know of any cheaper alternatives to it. If you only need to charge the NiMH batteries, we typically suggest getting individual AA or AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (or cells) and a charger that works for them (something like this one).

- Amanda