Version 21H2
OS Build 19044.1826
Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

Ran https://www.pololu.com/file/0J1240/a-starwindows- 1.3.0.0.zip
Loaded no problem.
The device manager shows no ports.
Arduino tools > ports is greyed out.

thx

It is not clear to me what product you are using, but it sounds like the USB cable you are using might be a charging cable (i.e. it does not have the connections required for data transfer). Could you try using other USB cables, preferably ones you know work for data transfer with other devices? Additionally, could you try different USB ports on your computer?

If neither of those work, can you specify what product you are using and what happens when you connect it to USB (i.e. do you see any acknowledgment from the PC or signs of life from the device itself such as LED activity)?

Brandon

Hi Just tried to call
bot is a 3pi+ 32U4 OLED

Fixed the cable problem - you should ship them with a cable that works…

Next problem

When I plug it in the “d” and “u” keys look like they are continuously pressing in any program while the bot is connected not allowing me to bootload. or over right.

dudududududududud - example

I got the bot into bootloader mode and overwrote with bare min script, fixing the problem.

I would like to reload the demo script. I can not locate it anywhere?

Thanks

Unfortunately, we are not currently offering tech support over the phone, but I am glad you got that problem fixed. The demo that comes preloaded on the robot is available in the Pololu3piPlus32U4 library; for the OLED version it is called DemoForOLEDVersion.

By the way, the 3pi+ robots do not come with a USB cable, but as mentioned on their product pages, we do carry a compatible cable separately.

Brandon