Can anybody identify this part?


I need to find the 12-pin crimp housing wire-to-board connector that can fit in this part(yellow seen in pictures:

) but I have very limited knowledge on electronics terminology. I am trying to find the connector that looks like this:

that can fit into the part I have in my PCB.

Thank you.

I found it. It’s this: … partdetail

Its PicoBlade female plug . You can google it and get more details,…
Hope it helps.