I'm very happy to announce our new revision of the Baby Orangutan. We've managed to squeeze in a much more capable motor driver, which delivers more current than the old version and allows operation from 12V batteries. We've also made some other small changes and updated the AVR pin mappings to match the Orangutan LV-168, thereby fully embracing the ATmega48/168 and all of its PWM outputs (the original Baby Orangutan was compatible with the original Orangutan, which was designed back when only the ATmega8 was available!).
We'll be adding more documentation and examples in the coming days. Happy robot building!
Baby Orangutan B-168