AStar Mini LV not loading OLED Screen

Hello,
I have both the A-Star 32U4 Mini LV and the Astar 32U4 Prime boards. I recently purchased a Waveshare 1.5" OLED screen. When I load the sketch from the Arduino IDE to the Mini, will hang on “Uploading” and I do not observe the yellow LED. From then on I cannot load another sketch. After manually sending it to “boot mode” I can load a blank sketch. Then functionality returns, and I can load other sketches (except the OLED screen sketch). However, I CAN load it to the A-Star Prime board and the sketch runs perfectly on my OLED screen. Request any help on getting it running on my Mini-LV.
Thank you

Hello.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble using your OLED with the A-Star 32U4 Mini LV. Is there anything different in your setup or code between the A-Star 32U4 Mini LV and the A-Star 32U4 Prime boards? Can you post wiring diagrams of both of your setups (Mini and Prime) as well as pictures showing your connections in both setups?

- Amanda

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for responding back so quickly! Late last night I was checking and rechecking everything. I did find my answer though. My DC terminal pin on my screen was not making a good connection. It’s all good now and works!

All the best,
JP