Any good Program pre-tested for polulu zumo 32U4?

Hi everyone. I recently buy a popolu zumo 32U4 for playing between friends in a internal zumobot fight, but I need a program for my minizumo bot and I cant find any.
Sorry for my English but I am desperate and I pretend to learn to use this bot for implementing something interesting at home. But I just a program for loading it and begin to play.
I hope you can help me. Thanks to all of you.

Hello.

Our Zumo 32U4 Arduino library includes several example programs you could use. If you have not used the Arduino IDE for programming before, there are instructions to help you get started in the “Programming using the Arduino IDE” section of the Zumo 32U4 user’s guide.

- Patrick

Hi Patrick,
Thanks for replying to this thread. I am also a new user of the Zumo 32U4 and I am surprised that a library is not available for download on your website. Why is it so hard to get a zumo going out of the box, is there a reason to keep this information available on request only?

Hello, dimoskatsis.

The Zumo 32U4 Arduino library is publicly available for download on GitHub, and there is a link to that on each of our Zumo 32U4 product pages under the “Resources” tab, like here for example. You can even install it using the Arduino Library Manager by following the instructions in the “Zumo 32U4 Arduino library” section of the user’s guide.

The resources available on the Zumo product pages under the “Resources” tab, in particular the user’s guide and Arduino library, should have everything you need to get your robot up and running smoothly, but we are happy to help if you have trouble finding something or run into problems. (Posting on the forum is a great way to contact us.)

- Patrick