Advice on Step up regulator

I’m very new to this so please forgive uneducated question…

Just need a bit of advice on what type of screwdriver to use to adjust the pot on the 9-30V regulator - U3V50AHV. Looks like a very very small one. Top of the pot seems to have a cover. Does the screw drive have to fit through the hole it it?


The potentiometer’s that we use on those regulators are meant to be turned with a small Phillips head screwdriver, though we have found that a small flat head can sometimes work better. The top circular part with the slotted hole is where the screwdriver can be used. Note that you probably will only need to do a half turn or less when adjusting.


Hi Claire,

Thanks for that. Will give it a go.