Nowadays, i am working on my new mini sumo robot, “Karafatma”.
It consists of these parts:
- 4 pieces of Pololu 35:1 Mini Metal Gearmotor, 6 V: 350 RPM, 1.4 kg-cm torque
- 3 pieces of Sharp GP2Y0D340K
- 2 pieces of Pololu TB6612FNG
- 2 pieces of Pololu QTR-1A
- 4 pieces of Solarbotics RW2i Wheels
- 4 pieces of Grey Color Silicone Tires
- 2 pieces of 7.4V Rhino 360 mAh Lipoly
- Sparkfun IMU Fusion Board ADXL345 & IMU3000
- Serial Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module
I can control it using Android phone for testing purposes;
I wrote an article about it on my blog site. You can find more information there. Unfortunately, it is in Turkish. But you can check out lots of in-depth photos of my robot.
I hope you like it.