Hi please could I have some help with my 6 channel micro maestro.
I have been using it to control 4 tg9e servo motors. I had been using the micro maestro control centre for a few hours today to create movement sequences for my servos.
Unfortunately during playing back one of my sequences the servo’s just went berserk moving to the furthest position that they could.
This now happens every time I plug the power for my servos into the board and I am unable to use it. Please could I have some help as I do not understand how it could be fine one minute and unusable the next.
I have tried restarting the device, setting to defaults, upgrading firmware and none have helped.
I have noticed that I get the error code 0x0000 in the top corner of my control center window I have searched to try and find what it means or how to remove it but haven’t been able to.