3pi project

Hi I need help to program the 3pi robot. I’m completely new to C++ and programming all together. I need the robot to stop at a horizontal black line (all sensors covered), wait 10 secs and then carry on going around. Thank you. If any one has the code or knows how to design the code any help would be much appreciated! :smile:

Hello.

Have you looked at the 3pi-mazesolver example code in the Pololu AVR Library? The code comments there should give you a good idea on how you can check that all line sensors are detecting a black surface and stop the robot’s motors (by setting both motors’ speed to 0) for a specific amount of time. Before looking at the code comments, I strongly recommend reading the AVR C/C++ Library User’s Guide so that you have a better understanding on how the AVR library works. I also recommend looking at some basic C++ tutorials online so that you’re not totally confused when trying to make sense of the example code.

If you try to write some code and run into problems, you can post your entire code here, and I would be happy to take a look at it.

- Amanda