3-bus prototyping terminal

Can anyone tell me what these white, push-in terminals are called? I’ve searched all over the Internet, but couldn’t find out what they are called or where I can buy more. I desoldered them from an old project and have found them to be extremely useful in prototyping and debugging.

I’ve attached an image of a project I’ve used them in, and you will see five of them.

They are some kind of 3-bus tiny breadboard-like thing.




I don’t know about exactly the size you have, but these seem similar:


- Jan

Awesome! Thank you very much. I was able to find a photo of the Quad Contact Point Block, and that is basically the type of thing I was looking for.

Thanks again!