3.3V 8x2 reflective LCD display

I like the size and form factor of the 8x2 LCD (reflective) display that you carry and would like to use a 3.3V version on low power projects. Does your supplier offer a 3.3V version and if so, could a couple be ordered?

I have not been able to find a similar one on any of the usual outlets – so far, the only 3.3V ones I have found are backlit, and require the backlight to be powered in order to be readable.

Edit: after posting I decided to try again, and found that Digkey now carries exactly one reflective 8x2 3.3V display (Newhaven Display Intl NHD-0208AZ-RN-YBW-33V). It looks very similar to the one you offer, so I ordered a couple for trials.

Hi, Jim.

We’re checking with our supplier, and I’ll let you know if they have something. I’m interested to hear how the units from Digi-Key work for you.

- Ben

Unfortunately, we just heard back from our supplier that they do not have a 3.3V version of that LCD.

- Ben

Thanks for checking! I’ll let you know how the Newhaven unit works out.

From the product page, it appears to be identical to the 5V display you carry.
https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=NHD-0208AZ-RN-YBW-33V-ND

The display sold by Digikey is V1.3 of the 5V 8x2 display that came with my 3Pi robot (V1.0) and is clearly from the same manufacturer. Works great!