2 servos 3 sequences with three buttons

Hey guys, I’m a newbie but I already made it through programming the sequences… Now I stuck…

I have 2 Servos, one at Channel 0 and one at channel 1. Now I made 3 sequences. Now I want a button for each sequences. Sequence 1 for button 1, sequence 2 for button 2 and so on. How do I connect the buttons to the 6 channel board and how do I build-in this into the script?

Thank you in advance (I’m glad for pics)

Markus

P. S. Sorry for my English… I’m a German

I moved your post to the “Servo controllers and servos” section of the forum.

For connecting the buttons, you can follow the description under the “Button or switch” heading of the “Attaching Servos and Peripherals” section of the Maestro user’s guide. Please note that you will need a separate pull-up resistor for each button.

Once you get the channel sliders responding to the buttons in the “Status” tab of the Maestro Control Center, you can use the “Copy All Sequences to Script” button in the “Sequence” tab of the Maestro Control Center to generate subroutines for each of your sequences in the “Script” tab. After that, you can use the “Using multiple buttons or switches to control servos” example to see how to call each sequence with a button. You can find this example in the “Example Scripts” section of the same user’s guide.

Brandon