Hi, I’m looking for advice on how to build a radio system:
What I’m trying to do is a 2-way comunication between operator and rc model
The system consists of two subsystems:
- flight controls:
- 6 to 8 channels from operator to rc vehicle
- telemetry from vehicle to operator
2.video communication and camera controls system:
- camera movements controlled by 3d accelerometer mounted to iGlasses (head movements control pan and tilt) - that will use 2 channels
- zoom in/out, video/still picutre mode selection, record video/take photo controls (another 3 channels)
- video streaming from rc vehicle to operators iGlasses (if I could use two cameras for stereographic view, that would be great!)
so summarizing, I need up to 11 channels from operator to vehicle and video streaming + 3 channels + telemetry from vehicle to operator.
Please help! I’m advanced in soldering and general electronics, but just starting programming microcontrollers (I have some experience with C++ and Visual Basic)
Many thanks in advance - looking forward to hear from you.