USBwrapper.dll not working in x64 and .NET 4.0

Hello,

I need some help with the Pololu SDK(#C). I have a SMC controller, which is working fine with the standard application. But when I run combine the application with another project(which contains camera software) it gives me an overflow exception in the output from C#. The camera software only works on x64 and framework .NET 4.0 and higher. The question is, can de USBwrappper.dll also run on x64 architecture? (I have the SMC application from the SDK now running on x86 and framework .NET 4.0, working fine)

I hope someone can help me with this.

Hello.

Yes, the USBWrapper.dll should run on 64-bit platforms. I suspect you are using an older version of the Pololu USB SDK. Can you right-click on the UsbWrapper.dll, go to Properties->Details, look at the version number and tell us what it is?

- Amanda

This is the version:

It looks like you are using an older version of the USBWrapper.dll. The current version is 1.5.1.0, which fixed a bug that caused an overflow exception when running the USBWrapper.dll inside a 64-bit process. Please download the latest Pololu USB SDK before trying again to see if that fixes the issue.

- Amanda

That worked! Thanks a lot.