Set channel settings without using Maestro Control Center?

While the control center is easy to use, its one extra step. Is there a way to set the channel settings (mainly looking set set Min and Max) via usb/serial? Would be great to not have to manually initialize each channel in the control center before being able to use the board.
Im currently using python to send serial commands over usb in my project, so if i could dynamically set these ranges during initialization in my script, that would be great.

Thanks!

Hello.

I moved your post to the “Servo controllers and servos” section of the forum since it is specific to the Maestro.

You can find the answer to your question in my post in this thread.

In addition to that information, it sounds like you might be talking about setting up multiple Maestro controllers with similar settings. If that is the case, please note that you can configure one Maestro how you want, then save that Maestro settings file and use it to quickly configure subsequent Maestros to match it. You can do this from the “File” drop-down menu of the Maestro Control Center, or using the usccmd command line utility (i.e. the --getconf FILE option saves the settings file and the --configure FILE option loads a settings file).

Brandon