Servo speed change in sequence

Hi,
Am trying to get a servo to move 90 degrees, then return to its normal position but at a slower speed in the next frame. I am using a Mirco Maestro. Have read everything but whatever I try the speed stays the same through the sequence.
Have tried using “10 1 speed” but nothing changes
Thanks
Steve

Hello, Steve.

It sounds like you are trying to do this using the sequencer, is that correct? If so, can you copy your sequence to a script and post that script here?

- Patrick

Hi, here is the script, thanks for the help. yes I am using the sequencer

Steve

# Cromwell Recoil

begin

10 1 speed

500 0 2624 0 0 0 0 frame_0..5 # Frame 0

10 1 speed

500 8000 frame_1 # Frame 2

repeat

sub frame_0..5

5 servo

4 servo

3 servo

2 servo

1 servo

0 servo

delay

return

sub frame_1

1 servo

delay

return

It looks like both of your speed commands set the same speed. Can you try changing the second speed command to a different value, such as:

1 1 speed

- Patrick

Hi,
Have tried changing 1 and both to different no’ and no luck, i hvae read that the micro does not support this speed function only the mini 12 and up?
Thanks
steve

All of the Maestros, including the Micro Maestro, support the speed function. If some part of the documentation indicates otherwise, can you tell me where that is so we can correct it?

If you test your servos manually using the “Status” tab in the Maestro Control Center’s and adjust the speed values does that affect your system? Can you post a video demonstrating the problem? The forum does not allow users to post very large videos, but it does work well with videos linked from YouTube, so you could upload a video on YouTube (unlisted if you prefer) and link to it here. Can you also tell me what servo you are using (a datasheet for it or a link to where you got it would be ideal)?

- Patrick