Servo 6 channel

Hello I have a problem:

I have to connect 4 cameras and turn them who continually gives me the commands or instructions.

Thanks

if I want to set the following sequence of commands that I give 4 channels.

Thanks

Move servo 0 to five different positions, in a loop.

begin
4000 0 servo # set servo 0 to 1.00 ms
500 delay
5000 0 servo # 1.25 ms
500 delay
6000 0 servo # 1.50 ms
500 delay
7000 0 servo # 1.75 ms
500 delay
8000 0 servo # 2.00 ms
500 delay
repeat

Hello.

I am not entirely sure what you are asking; it looks like you have a script that will work correctly.

If you are asking how to alter this script to command multiple servos to do this sequence, you would just need to duplicate your position commands for the servo on channel 0 and change the channel to whatever you have the other servos connected to. It should look something like this:

begin
4000 0 servo # set servo 0 to the first position 
4000 1 servo # set servo 1 to the first position
4000 2 servo # set servo 2 to the first position
4000 3 servo # set servo 3 to the first position
500 delay
5000 0 servo # set servo 0 to the second position
5000 1 servo # set servo 1 to the second position
repeat

-Brandon

Hello.

I would like to rotate simultaneously 4 cameras to 90 degrees on one side and the other 24 hours a day.

Thanks

Code: Select all Expand
begin
4000 0 servo # set servo 0 to the first position
4000 1 servo # set servo 1 to the first position
4000 2 servo # set servo 2 to the first position
4000 3 servo # set servo 3 to the first position
500 delay
8000 0 servo # set servo 0 to the second position
8000 1 servo # set servo 1 to the second position
8000 2 servo # set servo 2 to the second position
8000 3 servo # set servo 3 to the second position
500 delay
repeat

These are the commands to give

Thanks

Hello, I tried your configuration but gives me error

I am still unclear about what is happening. Could you try to describe what you are doing more clearly? What configuration is giving an error, and what error is it giving? Also, could you post the Maestro settings file that uses the script that causes the error?

-Brandon

Mr Hi I have 4 engines I have to turn 90 degrees simultaneously or individually, which program should I set

Thanks

It seems like there might be a language barrier that is making communication difficult. Could you try to answer the rest of my questions? I am still not sure what the problem is.

The last script you posted should cause 4 servos to turn simultaneously. If you want them to turn individually, you can command them to move one at a time.

-Brandon

the last script I posted by mistake, I do not remember the error code says

I wrote 8000 instead of 5000, and I wrote the penultimate line 500 delay, I was wrong

then else if it were possible to run them very slowly.
Thanks

I did not get an error when I tried running that script. Could you try it again and tell me what error you receive?

To slow down your servo, you can use the “speed” command in your script. I would recommend reading through the Maestro user’s guide if you have not done so. Information about the scripting commands, using the control center, and example scripts can all be found there.

-Brandon

ok I have the controller at home at the internet my office I have to write the error thanks