Recognizing Maestro 6-channel with Windows 7

Hi. I am currently having this issue. Windows 7 64-bit . Installer completes and says install was successful but computer does not find servo controller. I have uninstalled and re-installed 7 or 8 times. I turned off all security - still same issue. The status bar during install pauses at about 10%, then shows the install successful. Any suggestions?

Hello.

I am sorry you are having trouble getting your computer to recognize your Maestro. I moved your post since your computer is not recognizing the Maestro at all, and the forum member in the other thread you posted in was able to get the computer to recognize the Maestro, so it seems like you have a separate issue.

Can you verify that your USB cable works by connecting it to other devices and seeing if they can be recognized by your computer? Can you try using different USB ports or a friend’s computer? Can you also post pictures that show the pins on the inside of the USB connector on the Maestro?

-Jon

Johnathan,
Thanks for the quick reply. I didnt think it was the cable, as it was new, but it was. I have a new one and the controller was recognized. Thanks again for your help, I’m off to play. Bobby