Questions!

hello would like to see if I can help with these concerns, I am building an cessna cockpit type and would like to use the Master Mini 24-Channel USB Servo Controller for the gauges as altimeter climb IAS, etc. :unamused: the question is how to connect to flight simulator 2004? FSUIPC would be worth using? or maybe using the SIOC software Opencockpits? :blush: Iā€™m actually very interested in using the card mini master control gauges can hopefully help me to continue my project. :cry:
By the way sorry if misspelled. I speak Spanish and use google translator.

Hello.

I donā€™t know much about the software you mentioned, but itā€™s possible that someone has already written a plugin for one of those programs that does what you want. If you canā€™t find anything good, then maybe you can write your own plugin. For more information see the ā€œWriting PC Software to Control the Maestroā€ section of the Maestro Userā€™s Guide. First you should try to get the values of the gauges, then you should try to open up the Maestroā€™s virtual COM port and send the proper serial Set Target commands to it.

ā€“David

thanks for the reply and sorry for not knowing that I explain. :blush: FSUIPC is a module that takes flight simulator variables to be used externally. this is the website of the developer of that module. could use these variables to the servo controller card? David thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

You forgot to post a link to their website. --David

sorry :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
schiratti.com/dowson.html

Ok, thanks. I recommend learning what interfaces FSUIPC supports for reporting the variables to external programs, and then choosing a development environment/language that can use one of those interfaces and also interact with the Maestro. Then you can write a program that gets variables from FSUIPC and converts them into commands to the Maestro.

ā€“David