Problem with 8-servo controller

I am using your 8-Servo control board to drive three servos and am having some problems. When I initially turn it on the yellow LED is on solid. When I send it a command, any command, the yellow LED stays on and the red LED starts flashing. I don’t see this error condition listed in your manual, so not sure what is causing it. I am communicating with the 8-Servo with logic level RS232, the baud rate is 9,600, not inverted, one stop and no parity. I looked at the date on my logic analyzer and it all looks good. When I send a command 2 for servo 1 to position 25 I have confirmed the data I am sending to the controller to be 0x80, 0x01, 0x02, 0x01, 0x19. Both supplies are 5.0V. When I pulse the reset low the red stops flashing and the yellow stays on. But sending another command causes the red to flash again.
Can you tell me what is causing this error condition?

I found the problem, the Com port mysteriously got set to 9 bits instead of 8. It works great now.

Thanks,

Bob

I am glad you were able to figure out what the problem was and get it working. Thank you for letting us know.

Good luck with your project!

Brandon