Pololu - Qik 2s12v10 with EK-TM4C129EXL

could anyone help me getting start with Qik 2s12v10 connected with EK-TM4C129EXL microcontroller via TTL

Hello.

The first thing to figure out is how to send serial commands from your microcontroller. We do not know much about the EK-TM4C129EXL, but once you figure that out, you can determine what commands you need to send to the Qik by consulting its user’s guide.

Please feel free to post more details if you have any more specific questions.

- Patrick

Hi Patrick ,
thanks for your kindness.
i have a question please regarding the user’s guide
4: Motor M0 Acceleration
5: Motor M1 Acceleration

how to implement each points of :

• If the target speed is higher than the motor speed and the target direction matches the current direction, the qik linearly ramps the motor speed up to the target speed by adding the value of the associated acceleration parameter to the speed every 40 ms.

• If the target direction does not match the current direction, the motor speed is immediately set to zero, and the qik then proceeds to ramp the motor speed linearly from zero to the target speed by adding the value of the associated acceleration parameter to the speed every 40 ms.

I do not understand what you are asking. If you are asking how to set the acceleration, you can do that by sending a “Set Configuration Parameter” command, which is described in the " 0x83 & 0x84: Get & Set Configuration Parameter" section of the user’s guide.

- Patrick