Pololu Dc Motor Specifications

Hi,
67:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx54L mm with 64 CPR Encoder
I need extended specifications of this motor like torque constant, time constant terminal resistance, terminal inductance
Can you help me.

Hello.

All of the specifications we have can be found on the product page under the specifications tab: free run speed/current, and stall torque/current for both 6 V and 12 V application. However, you can calculate some of the values you are looking for on your own. For example, you can estimate the torque at various speeds by approximating a linear relationship between the stall torque at zero RPM and no torque at the free-run RPM. Also, you can calculate the terminal resistance by plugging the stall current at the specified voltage into Ohm’s law.

If you have any additional questions about our products that I can answer, please let me know.

-Ken

Thank you very much Ken. Actually i want to model this dc motor so i need also moment of inertia of the rotor (J), friction constant (b) and inductance L. How can i find these values

Hello.

Unfortunately, we do not have any specific recommendations for how you can find those values.

-Ken

Any luck on finding those values? I’m looking to do the same type of model but for the 100:1 HP motor.

I used this simulink model to estimate the constants. Give it a try and see. It’s better if you can do some experiments and see whether the results you get from that are close to the values you get from matlab.

1 Like