Oscillioscope Type Knobs

I’d like to purchase some knobs like you see on nice o-scopes. The kind that spin endlessly in either direction, with nice detents as you spin through. Then, you push the knob to “select”. Does anyone know brand/model/source on parts like this?

Thanks a million!

If you can’t find it on goldmine-elec.com, you’re probably better off without it.


I don’t know of specific parts to recommend, but I think you need to look for encoders, not knobs. Knob searches will probably mostly get you the plastic or metal part you stick on an encoder or potentiometer shaft. Putting in “encoder detent” in digi-key search gave 1423 results that are probably in the direction of what you’re looking for.

- Jan

Case in point: goldmine-elec-products.com/p … ber=G16267

Thanks both of you !! That’s perfect!