Original Mini Maestro Firmware Download

I’m 100% certain I accidentally corrupted the firmware but I was able to get the board into bootloader mode by shorting a pin. Is there somewhere I can download the original 24ch Mini Maestro Firmware (v1.0) to flash?

Thanks.

Hello.

Is there a reason you do not want to use the latest firmware (v1.01)? You can download it in the Upgrading Firmware section of the Maestro User’s Guide.

- Ryan

I believe that is only for the micro maestro. I’ve read that the mini maestros have not had an update. Is the original firmware available?

Oh, sorry I didn’t notice you were talking about the Mini Maestro. We don’t have any updates to the firmware for the Mini Maestro. We don’t post the default firmware to avoid confusion.

You can contact us, and we will email you the preloaded version.

- Ryan

Thanks. I’ve sent it to www@

Hello,

I’m think I have the same problem.
I have the “Mini Maestro 12” and wanted to make an Firmware Update to v1.01 but after updating I can’t connect to the “Mini Maestro 12” anymore.

Is Firmware v1.01 the right one?
What do I have to do to get it up and running again :slight_smile:

Thank you for helping.

Steven

Hello,

If you have the same problem, we have the same answer! Firmware 1.01 is for the Micro Maestro, not for the Mini Maestro. Contact us directly, and we will email you the preloaded version.

-Paul

Hello Paul,

thank you for your quick reply. I have sent an email to www [at] polulo [dot] com.

Greetings,
Steven

Hello,

You spelled “pololu” wrong. Maybe you should try again! Or just click the “Feedback” link in the left sidebar.

-Paul

Hello Paul,

everything worked fine! Thank you very much!

Greetings,
Steven

Paul i have the same problem. Can you send me preload version of micro maestro 12? Thanks.

In addition my first post, how can i reload the code into the board?

Hi, mrtrex.

We have no product called the Micro Maestro 12. If you have the same problem as the original poster, please contact us directly, and we will email you the preloaded version. Our email will contain instructions for how to load the firmware.

- Ryan

Yes you are right. Mini maestro 12 is the right name. I have the same problem. I uploaded v.1.01 into mini maestro 12. But this version belongs to the micro maestro 6. I sent an email but i did not receive any answer. Can you help me about preloaded version? I really need the preloaded version. The board belong to university and it is used for a robotic issue.

mrtrex,

Sorry about the confusion. When Paul and I said “contact us directly,” we basically meant email us. It looks like we received your email this evening and we sent you a response. Once again, sorry for the trouble and I hope your Maestro works out for you!

- Ryan

Thanks for your technical support. My Maestro is working now.