Need Help with Stepper Driver and Controller

Alright. The first person to help me get this thing going is getting 20 Bucks!!

I am trying to get this CNC Coil Winder Controller to work but so far no luck. I have all the parts necessary to get this going but the know-how is lacking. It should be simple to figure out but it is beyond me. Here are my problems…

I need you to help me hook this up right. I can send you the Controller PDF File as well as some pics of what I am using.

I seem to have trouble connecting the Polulo driver to the Stepper motors as well as the Controller. The Controller has pretty standard Ins and Outs so I know my problem lies within the Driver.

I would also like you to help me with the right power supplies.

Please tell me what I need to do. I am in Vegas so if you live here maybe we can meet up. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello.

If you want help in person, you should bring your setup to an LV Bots meeting. They’re held here at Pololu every other Thursday and there’s one tonight at 7 pm.

- Ben

Thanks for the info. I couldn’t make it tonight. I will try to make the next one if nobody else can help me.

Hello.

We spoke in person yesterday. If you take pictures of your parts and draw how you think you should be connecting them, it would let us help you much more easily. Also, can you link to where you bought this controller and the manual for it? What kind of power source are you using?

- Ryan

Thanks for your help. Here is my setup. There is no manual for the Controller but it should be simple to figure it out.
Here are some links to a thread about this controller. The guy who made it lives in Italy so it is difficult to get responses from him.

For some reason I can’t attach the photo of how I set this up. Hopefully you can show me how you would set this up based on the pic of the controller. I am using your Stepper Motor: Bipolar, 200 Steps/Rev, 35x36mm, 2.7V, 1000mA and your A4983 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier with Voltage Regulators

Here are some links to a thread about this controller.
http://music-electronics-forum.com/t16956/

http://music-electronics-forum.com/t18663/

I’m not sure what I should do with the MS1,2,3 outputs if any. Appreciate your help. Mike