Mini maestro card 4 servo problem

ı made a robot arm and ı need to control 4 servos, ı have 6 channel polulu card. ı am sure that all of my servos are working but when ı plug them in to the control card, just two of them work, after plug out two of them that dont work and plug them in again, they start to work for 2 min, after 2 min again same problem
is there anyone who know about that problem ?

Hello, Sinanncyln.

It sounds like you could have a power supply issue which could be either depleted batteries, or a wall power adapter that cannot supply enough current. If you are using batteries, I suggest replacing or recharging them.

I also suggest looking up the servos datasheet (if available), to see how much current they need and plan your power supply for the total off all of them.

If replacing the power supply does not help, can you post more information about what you are using for a power supply as well as some pictures of your setup that show all of your connections? Also, could you post your Maestro settings file? You can save your settings file using the “Save settings file…” option within the “File” drop-down menu of the Maestro Control Center software with the Maestro connected.

By the way, our company name is spelled Pololu, not Polulu.

-Derrill

first of all ı am sorry for spelling polulu
ı solved the problem by changing battery
problem was insufficient current.
thank you sincerely

1 Like