Micro Maestro not powering up through VIN

I was using the Micro Maestro with one power supply by connecting a wire between VIN and Servo Power as shown in this link: https://www.pololu.com/docs/0J40/7.a
It was working fine but suddenly it stopped working.
[ul]I cannot power up the maestro through the VIN pin anymore.[/ul]
[ul]Now, I can power the Maestro only with the USB and the green and yellow status LEDs are working fine. But when I enable a servo channel and try to move the servo using the Pololu GUI, the servos are not moving even when the yellow status LED is showing the double flash(indicating the activation of the servo channel) but the servos are not moving.[/ul]

There is no voltage across the power and GND pins of the servo channels after I connected a regulated 5v -3A source to it but it shows 5V when it is not connected to the Maestro.

Hello,

Since your supply gets pulled down when you attach it to the servo power rails, it sounds like there is a short somewhere in your system. Are any of the components getting hot? Can you try disconnecting your servos and measuring the voltage at the VIN pin and at the + power rail? Can you post some pictures of your setup that show all connections and some close-up pictures of both sides of your Micro Maestro?

-Derrill