Maestro Script Shortcuts

Hey everyone,

So I used my Meastro to program some things with music and have lots of repeated commands. Like flashing between channel 1 3 5 7 9 11 on then 2 4 6 8 10 12 on back and forth for 64 times in a row. That takes up a LOT of memory but only happens for like 8 seconds.

Does anyone know a way to condense that into some loop maybe that would just tell it to repeat the last two lines a certain number of times? I already use sub positions as much as possible.

Thanks
Cade

Hello, Cade.

You might try taking a look at the way the “Long delays” example script does a certain number of loops using the “WHILE” command. You can find the “Long delays” example in the “Example Scripts” section of the Maestro controller’s user’s guide.

If you try modifying your code and run into problems, you can post your script here, and I would be happy to take a look. There might be other ways you can condense your script too, so even if you do not have trouble modifying your script, you could post it here, and I might be able to offer additional suggestions.

-Brandon