LSM303DLH Code help

I have a question regarding LSM303DLH.h. I am quite new to developing libraries for the Arduino. I am a long time programmer but have just begun to get my feet wet with C++.

In the file LSM303DLH.h there is this line of code:

Where do I find WProgram.h? I would like to take a look at it for my own edification.

Any enlightenment will be appreciated.

Vic

Hello, Vic.

In Arduino 0023, WProgram.h can be found in arduino-0023\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino.

Note that our original LSM303DLH library has been superseded by our newer LSM303 library, which should work with the LSM303DLM as well as the DLH. It is largely the same as the old library other than some extra code to detect which version of the chip is being used.

- Kevin

Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. The file is sort of buried. I might have found it but you made it easier.

Thanks for the heads-up on the new code. I’ll grab it.

Vic

FYI, I have downloaded the latest library for the LSM303 but it does not compile properly with the current Arduino 1.0 release.

Al

Hello, Al.

We are working on officially updating our libraries for Arduino 1.0. In the meantime, you could try using Darth Maker’s updated versions of the libraries, which he posted in this thread.

- Kevin