How to get motor parameter

for this kind of motor (https://www.pololu.com/product/2823) motor parameters don’t exist. Is there any chance to get or how do I achieve the motor parameters like back emf constant, terminal inductance and resistance except using Matlab parameter estimation.

Thanks.

Hello,

We do not have those specifications for our motors. However, you can approximate various motor parameters from the information found in the “Specs” tab of the motor’s product page.

We have included methods of calculating many additional parameters in the second FAQ under the “FAQs” tab of the same product page.

For parameters that are not listed (such as inductance), you would probably need to measure them.

-Derrill

thank you, one last question;

I want to control the motor position in a small range of motor shaft’s angle , if power is failure for encoder and when it reruns, it will reset its counter which means its angle of position,
Do you know what kind of correction that can be done for this problem? (I want that it keeps its last value)
By the way, I’m working with Matlab Real time

Thanks.

Since you are controlling the system from MATLAB, I suggest saving those values on our computer.

-Derrill