How can I managed more than one USB 16-servo controller

How can I managed more than one USB 16-servo controller in the same time. The User’Guide is not very helpfull for this question.
Thank for answers.

Hello,

Each USB servo controller you plug in will show up as a different COM port. To use multiple servo controllers at the same time, you’ll just have to send commands to the appropriate ports. If you don’t want to use multiple USB ports, you can connect the serial output of the connected servo controller to the serial input of the disconnected servo controllers. You’ll also have to apply power to the non-USB servo controllers.

- Jan

Thank you for your answer. But usaly, in a computer there is 2 com(com1 and com2). How can I do if I want to connect 3 Servos controlers ?

The USB servo controller installs as a COM port; it doesn’t matter how many physical COM ports you have since you’re not using them. For instance, if you have two COM ports, the USB servo controllers could be accessible as COM3, COM4, and COM5. You just need enough USB ports, and you can easily add more with a hub.

- Jan