Help - Error avrdude: stk500v2_command(): command failed

Hello,
I have a problem whtis my baby oranguntan.

I’m using Example of LEDs but genera un error.

Error ‘’ avrdude: stk500v2_command(): command failed
avrdude: initialization failed, rc=-1
Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
this check.’’

HELP PLEASE

Hello.

How are you powering your Baby Orangutan? What AVR programmer and IDE (e.g. Atmel Studio, Arduino IDE) are you using to program the board? Please note that if you are using the Pololu USB AVR Programmer or the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2, they do not power the target device, so you will need to supply power directly to the Baby Orangutan. Can you send us pictures clearly showing the connections between your AVR programmer and the Baby Orangutan?

- Amanda

Yes, I using AVR USB Pololu

I using 12 V for baby oranguntan.
i using Arduino IDE.

The photo https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2KiJZspiSfValVTbEZGX1VxQTQ

Thnks , very thnks

From your picture, it looks like the cable is connected backwards from the Baby Orangutan to the AVR programmer. Because of the wrong connection it is possible that something could have been damaged, though I do not think it is too likely in this case. You should try connecting the cable properly and checking if both devices work. Please see the Baby Orangutan User’s Guide and the Pololu AVR USB User’s Guide to find which pin of their ISP headers is identified as pin 1 before connecting the cable to the Baby Orangutan so that pin 1 on the AVR programmer aligns with pin 1 on the Baby Orangutan.

- Amanda