Help Adjusting Servo end points

I am using a 6 channel servo controller that is pre programmed with a script. It rotates two servos in opposite directions when triggered. I am trying to modify it with the Maestro program and have had success changing the speed. with no modification to the original script, I get about 100 degrees of servo travel. The program shows the low value of 992 and the high value of 2000. If I increase the low value or decrease the high value, I can get less than the 100 degrees on the adjusted end. However, If I decrease the 992 or increase the 2000, there is no change. I still just get the original 100 degrees of travel. I really want to get 180 degrees of travel. I am just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to be able to get more movement.

This is my first project and would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Here is the script.

JP Gate Settings V3 05-30-15.txt (2.5 KB)

Hello,

From your description, it sounds like you are trying to expand the servo’s range beyond its maximum physical range. The 5th FAQ under the Maestro’s FAQs tab shows how you can use the Maestro to expand that range and find the physical range of your servo, but the physical limit of the servo is not something you can go beyond.

-Derrill

Thanks for the reply. I will look that up. I know the range of this servo is 180 degrees so I know that’s not the problem. I have a lot of experience with servos in RC airplanes but this stuff is still new to me.

Lonny