First Servo Movement always at full speed and acceleration

Hello,

You have an older version of the Maestro software that lacks the servo command. Where/when did you get it? Can you download the latest version from our site?

Also, I am still not sure why you still think there is a “–target” option. It is not in the text you posted.

-Paul

I got the software from the “Resources” tab of the page for the Micro Maestro on your website about a week ago when I was trying to decide what servo controller I wanted to buy. I just downloaded the package again and reinstalled it and it’s now ver. 1.3.2.0. Also, it has the --servo command!!! Yay!!! “^-^”

Yes, sorry about the --target thing. I kept looking at the --device part. I don’t know why I kept thinking it said target. Maybe when I read it in your post I looked at the usccmd help printout and somehow drew a connecting line… I don’t know… Sorry about the confusion.

Also, thank you for telling me about the Pololu Serial software. I didn’t know it was there when I first downloaded and installed the software. I got it to move a servo earlier today and was so thrilled!!! “^-^” I’ll be playing with that a lot this week.

As I’ve never used HyperTerminal before I’m using this all as a way to learn to do that as well! So having at least one program that I KNOW will work correctly (the Pololu serial software) means that I know for sure a command will work or not and know what to expect of HyperTerminal if I’m using it correctly!

~Cenyu