Dennis

Can you advise me please, I am programming a Mini Maestro 12 and although I set the speed at 10 when I run the sequence the servo operates at full speed. It doesn’t do it on all operations and sometimes when I load the frame it works ok but when I run the sequence it goes at full speed.

Hello, Dennis.

I moved your post to the “Servo controllers and servos” section of the forum since it seems more appropriate.

It sounds like you are using the sequencer feature of the Maestro Control Center, which only saves the positions for each individual frame, not the speed or acceleration settings. If you do not need to vary the speed and acceleration settings in your application, you can configure those constant values for each servo channel in the “Channel Settings” tab and then click the “Apply Settings” button in the bottom-right corner of the Control Center. If you want to vary the speed and acceleration settings between each frame, you need to copy your sequence to a script and then add commands to set the speed and acceleration to it. You can get an idea of how to do that in this thread.

- Amanda